LEARN ABOUT OUR COVID-19 Plans (JULY 19th 2021)
OUR PLAN FOR IN-PERSON EXPERIENCES
Actions we are taking:
- Masks are not required for attendees
- We are dedicated to offering a clean and safe environment
- Our facilities are cleaned regularly
- In addition to hand soap available in the bathrooms, we have a supply of sanitizers for use during the worship experience
- We plan to continue our weekly experiences but are monitoring the situation
- In addition to our weekly cleaning procedures, additional precautionary action includes disinfecting 'touch points' (handrails, handles, push bars, etc.)
Best practices for not spreading germs
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm when coughing and sneezing.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use soap and water when possible.
- Use hand sanitizer with 60%-95% alcohol.
- After each experience, our kids staff and volunteers sterilize the surfaces and toys used by our children.
- We will continue to follow protocol in our Team Member Handbook, specifically the sick policy included below:
A child who shows ANY VISIBLE SIGNS OF ILLNESS should not be brought into the classroom. Upon the recommendation of the Committee on Control of Infectious Diseases of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child should not be taken from the home when any of the following conditions exist.
- VOMITING OR DIARRHEA
- ANY SYMPTOMS OF CHILDHOOD DISEASES
- COMMON COLD FROM ONSET TO ONE WEEK
- SORE THROAT
- ANY UNEXPLAINED RASH
- PINK EYE OR OTHER EYE INFECTION
- CLOUDY OR GREEN RUNNY NOSE
- PERSISTENT COUGH
- ANY COMMUNICABLE DISEASE
We require that a child be free of fever for 24 hours before returning to Reverb Kids.
Thank you for helping us keep a safe and healthy environment. If you are unable to attend an in-person gathering, please join us for our LIVE worship experience option on https://reverb.church